6 Reasons you should drink more Zummo
Superfoods sparked a worldwide phenomenon back in 2013, and since then every hipster, man and his dog, and fitness junkie has thrown the word around like it’s going out of fashion. Well we have news for you hipsters, man and his dog and fitness junkie, oranges are in fact, the original superfood! Read below our top 6 reasons to pack more of these bright and juicy fruit into your diet.
- Oranges provide cancer fighting nutrients such as folate, fibre, phytochemical, antioxidants, vitamin C and vitamin A
- Mum’s to be rejoice, oranges are packed with a good source of folate
- Oranges are high in potassium and low in salt meaning they help control blood pressure
- Oranges are fantastic for weight control. They are nutrient dense but energy dilute and non-fattening
- Folate, fibre, phytochemicals and antioxidants all protect against heart disease; all nutrients you can find in an orange
- Because of their natural and super strong source of vitamin C and their high concentration of antioxidants, oranges can help your body fight infection