Z40 Cleaning Tip
Z40 PEEL WASTE CABINET CLEANLINESS – SET YOUR PEEL WASTE COUNTER TO 200!
Are your staff spending way too much time on keeping your Zummo Peel Waste Cabinet Clean because of constantly overflowing bins? You can set your Z40 Computer Board to count the number of oranges squeezed which stops the machine operating beyond your peel waste bin capacity.
If you would like assistance to set your peel waste counter please contact our technical team here at Zummo on 1300 986 666 press 3 from the menu.
Peel Counter Instructions:
- TURN MACHINE OFF
- PRESS THE ‘SELECT’ BUTTON AND HOLD IT DOWN WHILST TURNING THE MACHINE BACK ON
- THE ‘SELECT’ BUTTON WILL COUNT DOWN QUICKLY BY HOLDING IT DOWN OR UP BY SINGLE PRESSES. SET TO ‘200’
- PRESS THE ‘STOP’ BUTTON TO LOCK IT IN
Here is how it works:
- THIS WILL STOP THE MACHINE FROM OPERATING SO THAT YOUR PEEL WASTE BINS DO NOT OVERFLOW INSIDE THE CABINET.
- THE SIDE PEEL WASTE CHUTES WILL FLASH ON YOUR COMPUTER BOARD WHEN THE MACHINE HAS SQUEEZED 200 ORANGES AND WILL NOT PROCESS FURTHER FRUIT
- THIS IS TIME TO EMPTY THE BINS
- PRESS THE ‘ON’ BUTTON AFTER EMPTYING THE BINS TO RESET THE MACHINE